8/8/09

Dream Destroyers


I was lurking the net and came upon a article about these pool skaters in Tucson called the Dream Destroyers. But yeah they are Gnar they pulled a knife on one of my buddies in Tucson when he came upon their spot while they were skating. Its a pretty mean scene down that way. http://www.balanceskatemag.com/issue6_www/az_destroyers/destroy01.htm

But yeah lets start protecting o town spots like this! Making it hard as shit!


PROTECT YO SPOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO HOMO

(I am completely kidding, though I have heard rumors of Nick Fletcher punching kids in the face not because they were spoiling spots but in the name of Dethklok, and yeah keep your gems to yourself unless you are telling me about it)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ya I'm a dream destroy. The sahara was our pool & we had to protect it. We very few were givin permission to ride it if we kept it clean & didn't blow it up so we protected it like our own child. Dirt head sux